Thursday, April 24, 2014

NWCup #1 Dry Hill


The NW Cup DH series knows how to put on an event and this past weekend was no exception. I always have a great time whenever I head out to Dry Hill in Port Angeles and encourage everyone who hasn't tried a DH race to check it out, if not to race at least to spectate.  This being a Pro GRT stop there was quite the turnout as usual, with a big field of 15 women in both the Cat 2 and Cat 1 open divisions.  Go ladies!!!  

I also convinced a few of our single-crown teammates to check out a race here and everyone came away wishing for more race time -- some of our newbies even came away with podium spots in Cat 3!

We spent lots of time with the Knolly Nation race team (lots of us are co-sponsored with Knolly this year), and although I can't wait for my new Knolly Warden (enduro!!!) I was definitely jealous of all the new Knolly Podiums I saw. Very tempting...

Scott Wipperman, Cat 3 50+

Marc Garoutte, Cat 3 40-49 
Good times!





No comments:

Post a Comment